Participating with your employees in MentorYou means:
- Engaging in citizenship and the public interest
- Giving meaning to your staff's activities
- Enhancing your company's image on the outside world
- Establishing a framework based on ethical principles and values of diversity and inclusion
- Strengthening team cohesion
- Developing new skills
"MentorYou allowed co-workers to discover their colleagues in a different light (...) and to feel a certain pride in belonging to a committed company that wants to help move the lines."
K, HR Manager
"Employees of the structure have engaged in mentoring with MentorYou and this experience has fostered the development of skills and qualities that are not always valued in their work (...) I'm thinking of empathy, giving of self, listening... "
Any question about the MentorYou program?
Send us a message: