We all need a mentor!
So do you!
To be a mentee, you need to:
- Be registered / register with Actiris
- Be domiciled in the Brussels region
- Be actively seeking employment, training, internship and/or professional reorientation
- Have the desire to be mentored
Being a mentee also means :
- Benefit from attentive listening and psychological support
- Improve self-confidence and self-esteem
- Discover a professional environment (realities, expectations, needs, codes)
- Move forward in your job search in a positive dynamic
Feedbacks from mentees
"My mentor was able to give me confidence for my interviews, and now I face them with much less stress. We are continuing to work on my self-esteem and to think about other possibilities for the future in the world of work. A great project for young people!
"I worked in depth with my mentor on my professional project. I was able to identify what I wanted to do with my life, to face the family obstacles by preparing arguments for my parents with my mentor. Without the mentoring, I wouldn't have had the courage to do all that."
"My mentor told me that I didn't dress appropriately when I went to interviews. We discussed it, and now I pay attention."
"Having someone who understood my values and my vision of the world was good for me! This adventure made me feel less alone during this complicated period with a very human follow-up."